For the second year, the customized ornament celebrating the Leesburg Nativity Tour is available for sale at the following locations:
- Trinity House Cafe
- The Piano Company
- Ketterman's Jewelers
- Leesburg Jewelers
- Platinum Stitch
and additional shops to be announced.
The cost is $10. The proceeds support the non profit work of the Leesburg Nativity Tour as a project of Loudoun Awakeneing.
Twelve Merchants are displaying Nativities and welcome you to view. (List links to merchant's websites)
- The Other Kind of Jewelry Store (525-H E)
- The George C. Marshall House (312 E. Market Street)
- Leesburg Jewelers, 312 E Market St Ste A, Leesburg
- The Piano Company (206 E)
- Trinity House Cafe (101 E)
King Street/Loudoun St:
- Stockman Title (1 King St)
- Rouge Boutique (17 S. King)
- Black Hoof Brewing Company (11 S. King)
- MadisonBelle (5 SE Loudoun)
Catoctin Circle/Harrison St
Download the Loudoun Awakening Mobile app at the I-Phone App store or Google play for Androids. The app features the Leesburg Nativity Tour and list all of the featured merchants right on your phone.
Past featured Merchants and other non commercial organizations displaying nativities also welcome visitors to view the special Nativities at their establishment.
- Church of the Holy Spirit, 908 Trailview Blvd., Leesburg
- Leesburg Courthouse, King & Market Streets
- Platinum Stitch 312 E. Market St, Suite B
What is the Leesburg Nativity Tour?
Similiar to a garden tour, the Leesburg Nativity Tour features 12 unique nativities on display at 12 shops and restaurants in downtown Leesburg.
There are 12 "featured merchants" which have displayed unique and special Nativities to share with the public. Other businesses or organizations also displaying nativities are listed as Honorable Mentions.
No purchase is required! (with the exception of the Marshall House, where the nativity is only visible on the tour) Some nativities are inside the store, others are displayed in the window and visible from the street.